New Student Admission Process Summary:
- Please refer to Admissions Schedule for timeline
- Review and Complete Admission Packet
- Transfer of Records for grades above Kindergarten
- Complete Placement Test / Evaluation
- Early Childhood interview with Parents may be required
- Meet Age Elibility requirement according to information packet
- Seat Availability based on Classroom size
Q: What documentation do I need to provide when registering my child at ISI?
A: A copy of the following documents must be submitted to the School Registrar:
1. Birth certificate
2. Updated immunization record
3. Most recent report cards (2 years)
Q: Will my child's application be processed if I do not have all the documentation?
A: Applications will be rejected if there are missing documents and incomplete application forms.
Q: Can I just provide a copy of the previous school record request form?
A: The previous school record request form does not satisfy school records requirement. Parents must submit previous school records along with the completed enrollment application form.